The content of this 8-Hour RSO Refresher is designed for individuals that previously completed a Radiation Safety Officer Training Course or have equivalent training and experience. The lesson plan includes:
- A review of RSO responsibilities and potential liabilities
- Effective management of a Radiation Safety Program
- Regulatory inspection preparation and discussion
- Lessons learned
- Current or proposed changes to regulations
- Trouble-shooting of radiological incidents
- Personal Monitoring Program Management
- Instrumentation review
- Practical exercise
A Certificate of Radiological Training will be provided upon successful completion of the course.
Click below on the upcoming course for more information and registering. Please note dates may not be official.