When registering for a class, please make sure you fill out the form in its entirety or it will not process.
This 8-Hour course content is designed for individuals that previously completed a Radiation Safety Officer Training Course or have equivalent training and experience. The lesson plan includes:
- A review of RSO responsibilities and potential liabilities
- Effective management of a Radiation Safety Program
- Regulatory inspection preparation and discussion
- Lessons learned
- Current or proposed changes to regulations
- Trouble-shooting of radiological incidents
- Personal Monitoring Program Management
- Instrumentation review
- Practical exercise
A Certificate of Completion will be provided upon course completion describing the appropriate regulatory reference(s).